Rudraksha Mala Normal 8MM
- Brands: SKVT
- Product Code: 8_MRDS_1993
- Availability: In Stock
- Short Description:
- 108 + 1 Beads of equal size Rudraksha.
- Best In Class Product.
- Ideal For: Boys and Girls.
- Material: Wood.
- This rudraksha mala contain 8 mm size of rudraksha beads.
- Simple and Basic Mala for daily use.
- Strong Thread.
- The word Rudraksha literally means “tears of Shiva”. There are many legends in Indian scriptures and mythology describing the divine origin of the Rudraksha tree.
- According to one legend, Shiva sat in meditation for many millennia with his eyes closed. Upon opening his eyes, he shed tears of ecstasy, which fell to the Earth and became the holy Rudraksha tree. Rudraksha beads were Shiva’s gift to the world.
- Rudraksha can be worn at all times, including during sleep and while doing one’s spiritual practices. Rudraksha may be worn during bathing times. However, care must be taken that the Rudraksha do not come in contact with hot water or soap.
- Rudraksha should not come in contact with metal; therefore, it is advisable not to place them in metal containers. However, Rudraksha can be cast in gold or silver if one chooses to do so. Extreme care should be taken when fashioning Rudraksha in this manner, as damage may occur through improper handling.
|Bead Size (mm)|
|Ring Size (Cm)|
|No. of Beads|