- From time immemorial Crystal, one of the Semi Precious Stones also known as Sphatik in India, is regarded as an excellent medium for religious practices.
- Not only the Hindus, but the Christians and Muslims also use Crystal mala as a Japa Mala or Prayer Beads.
- Mala made from Sphatik crystal gives concentration, cools the body, and calms the mind.Sphatik Mala brings down the body heat of the person wearing mala.
- Quartz is a power stone. It has been called the “Universal Crystal”, or Spatik and is the most recognized type of crystal.
- Super Diamond cut Sphatik mala is very beautiful to wear. It gives Diamond like shine when comes in contact of light. Diamond Cutting make it more energetic.
- It’s what many people envision when they think of crystals, even though there are many types of crystals.
- Quartz can be icy clear or have inclusions, veils, bubbles, etc. Visual clarity normally isn’t important to a quartz crystal’s energetic quality and ability to amplify subtle energies.
- Clear quartz is associated with the crown chakra, but also works effectively to balance and energize all chakras.