- Women wear a Kurti with a fitted churidar or salwar for a traditional look or with jeans for an Indo-western look.
- Women usually wear a Kurta with style for a classic look.
- The Kurti is an outfit that has stretched beyond the Indian borders with chicken work and has evolved down the ages to suit the ever-changing demands of the fashion forward world.
- A long top, generally of knee-length, paired with Salwar or Churidar and Dupatta is what comprises the Salwar-Kurti-Dupatta get-up.
- Combination of its colour and fabric gives it an outstanding and rich look.