- The three pointed blades of the Trishul represent Brahmha,Vishnu, and Loard shiva himself and are said to hold their divine energy.
- According to other legends they also represent the Tridevis-Saraswati,Laxmi and Kaali.
- The physical ,mental and spiritual senses of mankind is also signifies by the three blades of the Trishul. It destroys the ego of devotees and and spreads divinity and shakti into their souls.
- Whenever the Trishul has been used by, Lord shiva, It has always been for the restoration of peace and divinity in the universe and the destruction of evil.
- The three pointed blades of the trishul represent brahma, vishnu and lord shiva himself and are said to hold their divine energy.