- This kind of shankh is also known as left handed shankh.
It has loud soothing sound.
Blowing shankh commonly available shankhas and used for all religious purposes.
- The conch shell of blowing shankh’s opening towards left that leads towards vamvarti shankh.
- The special geometry of blowing shankh is creating a positive energy field.
- Importance of Sounding Conch protect from evil spirits.
- Blowing the conch is beneficial in many ways to our health. Mentioned in the Indian scriptures as a shell, it is used in medicines in the Ayurvedic system of medicine
- The blowing of the conch/ Vamvarti blowing shankh increases respiratory capacity and more effective to increase the create atmosphere such as courage determination hope strong will power etc.
- Blowing of Vamvarti shankh daily is good for heart disease.
|Product Category : Shankh|