- Seven faced Rudraksha is the symbol of Anang Shiva. Seven faced Rudraksha is saptmatradhi Daivat, saptashyadevat and saptmuni Daivat.
- It represents Goddess Mahalaxmi.Good health and wealth is blesses to him who wears Seven Faced Rudraksha.
- Those who are suffering from miseries pertaining to body, finance and mental set-up should wear it.
- By wearing seven face Rudraksha man can progress in business and service and spend his life happily.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha can be weared in a red thread. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha may be worn on a regular basis.