- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Five Pandava. The person who wears this Rudraksha after proper Sidhhi ( method of purification & charging with Mantra) will extraordinary in all field i.e. Intelligence, strength, business, money, devotion to shiva, beauty, smell, touch, words, devotion to parents wife sons, truthful, love etc
- This Rudraksha keep the wearer always on the path of Truth and makes him wealthy.
- This Rudraksha provides all types of Bhoga( leisure and comforts) to the wearer of this Rudraksha. 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is equivalently auspicious & suitable to Sadhu (saint) and Grihasta (family man).
- Thousands of enemies have to kneel down in front of the wearer of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha; it is said by Dattatreya Maharaj in the meditation of Lord Shiva.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha controls five elements i.e. Agni (fire), Jal ( water), Vaayu (Air), Aakash( sky), Prithvi( Earth) in the body of the wearer therefore kills all diseases in all the weathers. This Rudraksha is to be worn on Thursday after Siddhi.